Rabu, 26 September 2007

Gocco


on vintage book page 8 x 10 inches $25
click for a large image

on white archival paper 5x7 inches $15
click for a large image

After fifteen years, I finally bought myself another Gocco printer. I used it a lot in the way back machine and had been longing to fire one up again.
So here you have it, my first foray back into Gocco. It has actually been sitting her pestering me for the past month and well, time was short as you can imagine, but yesterday, I took time for myself and had so much fun.
I decided to try a little illustration I had done earlier in the year which was in response to an illustration Friday prompt.
I made an edition of 30 on white or tan archival heavyweight stock and then a few on vintage papers and some special pieces printed onto monotype backgrounds (more on those later).
Goodness knows I am a printmaker at heart. This was so much fun.
Revealing surprise #2:
I went and did it. I opened an Etsy shop. These prints and some other goodies will be available from time to time there. My affordable artworks will be there as I am very happy with gallery shows for my fine art work. Any and all feedback is always welcome.