Selasa, 26 Februari 2008

Credenza love!




Well, our trip to a NH craigslist ad proved fruitful! We are happy owners of a fun new piece of furniture for a mere $175. I am not too much into "things" but this "thing" is useful and lovely.
Here it is in our halfway renovated kitchen - note the lovely subfloor which it sits upon. Also one little fun ceramic piece I bought from an Australian etsy shop for myself- a little cat bank, made in Germany. This is our vacation week, so I will be posting lightly here between fun little mini vacation activities and more *snow* shoveling. Yes folks, 90 inches is not enough, we are bracing for another bit of winter madness as I type.
Don't forget to visit the Lovely Hearts section of our shop - the profits all go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.